Wednesday 13 April 2016

Pinned to intermittent fasting on Pinterest


Just Pinned to intermittent fasting: Sorry for basically the same picture from yesterday but I'm really proud of myself for running 3.5 miles today because I'm channeling my girls @runner_redeemed @jumpingjacksjules @care.free.chlue and because I didn't die. And my breathing was normal!! usually I cannot breathe so that was amazing. Also I totally blame @uniconutrition BCAAs for my increased endurance and ability to power through. also could barely handle all the push-ups today in bbg so...that was rough. Good luck and happy day to everyone!!! ___________________________________________ #bbg #bbggirls #bbgcommunity #bbggirls #nike #nikewomen #fitness #girlsthatlift #cardio #hiit #hiitcardio #hiitworkout #kayla_itsines #kaylasarmy #kaylaitsines #kaylamovement #fitness #bbg2 #fitengineer #fitnessinspiration #leanbulk #fitfam #fitgirls #fitchicks #bbgnewbie #cleaneating #intermittentfasting #teamunico #strongnotskinny #abs by vshining http://ift.tt/22uubNa

No comments:

Post a Comment